General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance
The company “Selas IKE” with the distinctive title “FLY ME TO THE MOON TRAVEL” (from now on called the “Company”) has the right to collect and process your personal data (from now on called “Data”) which you provide (from now on called “Subjects”) for an enquiry, reservation, implementation of services and/or informational and promotional actions performed by the Company. The company informs the Subjects about the processing of Data in this context.
- Responsible party for Personal Data processing
Responsible party, according to regulation EU2016/679 and respective laws, is the company “Selas IKE” with the distinctive title “FLY ME TO THE MOON TRAVEL”, which resides in Athens, Attica, in 14, Vervainon Street & 125, Michalakopoulou Street, postal code 11527. You may communicate with the Company at the email email@example.com.
- Purpose of process
The Company has the right to process the Data in printed form, by automated or electronic means including physical or electronic mail, telephone (e.g. recorded phone messages, SMS, MMS), fax and every other means (e.g. websites, mobile phone applications) for the following purposes:
- for the evaluation of the Subject’s enquiry for the provision of services by the Company, subject to the explicit consent of the Subject.
- for the implementation of the booking agreement services mutually agreed between the Subject and the Company.
- for the transmission of commercial communication and promotional, marketing and advertising material for the provision of services or market research, subject to the explicit consent of the Subject (from now on called Marketing).
- Legal base for processing and consequences in the case of non provision of Data
The provision of Data is never compulsory. However, the non provision of Data for the purposes of 2(a) evaluation of enquiry and 2(b) implementation of the booking agreement services will result to the Company’ s inability to to evaluate the enquiry and the implementation of the booking agreement services, respectively. The provision of Data for purpose 2(c) Marketing is based on the explicit consent of the Subject, which can be recalled at any time. The non provision of Data for purpose 2(c) Marketing does not prevent the Company from evaluating an enquiry or implementing the booking agreement services, respectively.
- Addressees of Data
The Company has the right to process the Data, as well as companies, professionals, consultants and collaborators who are active in the sectors of travel and leisure services, advertising and marketing, with whom the Company works with and to whom the Company assigns the process of Data on her behalf, according to respective contractual obligations, guarantees and rules, and who reside in countries members of the European Union.
- Data transmission outside European Union countries and the European Economic Territory
The Company does not transmit the Data to countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Territory.
- Data keeping
The Data used for processing purposes 2(a) evaluation of enquiry and 2(b) implementation of Booking agreement, will be stored by the Company for a period of time deemed necessary to implement those purposes. However, the Company may continue storing this Data for a longer period, in case of possible or actual demands and consequent obligations in relation to those purposes and until their completion. The Data used for processing for purpose 2(c) marketing will be stored by the Company from the moment the Addressee offers his/her consent and until the moment he/she withdraws it. If the Addressee withdraws his/her consent, the Data will not be used for the said purposes.
- Rights of Subject
The Subject has the following rights:
- Accessibility right, meaning that the Subject has the right to receive information from the Company about whether or not the Data concerning their person, are being processed and if so, to have access.
- Correction and deletion rights, meaning that the Subject has the right to request and receive correction of incorrect and/or insufficient Data, as well as the deletion of Data, as long as the request is legal.
- Limitation and disagreement rights in processing, meaning that the Subject has the right to request the suspension of processing, as long as the request is legal.
- Portability rights, meaning that the Subject has the right to request and receive the Data in structured formατ, recognizable and usable by apparati, as well as the right to transmit the Data to other parties dully responsible.
- Opposition or withdrawal rights, meaning that the Subject has the right to oppose to the process of Data, as long as the request is legal.
- Complaint right to the competent Authority in case of illegal processing of Data.
This website uses SalesViewer® technology from SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of the website operator’s legitimate interests (Section 6 paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR) in order to collect and save data on marketing, market research and optimization purposes.
The data recording and storage can be repealed at any time with immediate effect for the future, by clicking on https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out in order to prevent SalesViewer® from recording your data. In this case, an opt-out cookie for this website is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in the browser, you will need to click on this link again.